2 mozarella sticks and six crackers
protein iced tea w/crystal lite
5 veggie buffalo wings - I pb'd on the second one. When I say I pb'd it means I felt stuck, slimed a little, and a tiny bit of food in a bunch of slime comes up. I thought I was eating slow enough and chewing enough, but apparently not. I stopped after two, and ate the rest much later.
a small handful of nuts
bourbon and water
butternut squash soup, small serving
glass of rioja wine
small serving of turkey, few pieces of baked sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce
two little cookies, few chunks of pineapple, slice of fruit pie, tea
This was a pretty good day. I didn't need the fruit pie, or the cookies really, but they were enjoyed with my family, not gobbled secretly.


It sounds like you are listening to your body really well. Glad you had a good day.
ReplyDeleteHey Yana. Not sure if you were told this by our doc's office (I wasn't until after my third fill which is why I'm sharing with you now), but they say that after you pb or slime you should go back on liquids for the rest of the day to bring down any irritation that occurred. That may be what the repeat pb's are, maybe irritation as opposed to eating too fast. When's your next fill? Were you able to get one sooner?
ReplyDeleteYes I find that after a PB I am a little tight so take care. Gad you had a good day
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good day. I can always tell when someone has been around friends and family based on their food list because a) there's usually a glass or 3 of wine involved and b) nuts and cheese! Lol :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great!