Yay! Linda and Sarah both sent me packages of clothing, and they both arrived today, along with a UPS tag that I bet came from Gen...wow! How amazing! So nice to receive goodies in the mail!
Linda, you may have sent me my favorite new shirts! I love button downs, and I love pink! So much swag in this box!
Sarah, I love the pink pedal pushers, and they are tight, so I hope it will be warm enough to wear them before I outshrink them!
I'll try to take some photos of me in my new loot and post them! A few things were too big on me already, so if someone is looking for size 20 jeans or capris, let me know!
These food diaries and stream of consciousness entries can't be terribly interesting, although I appreciate your comments so so much. Your advice is welcome and useful and your cheerleading is amazing.
I got on the scale this am and it was not my friend...256! Boo! Hiss!
But, here is my eating for the day:
9 am greek yogurt plus vanilla activia yogurt = 220 cal.
1.15 pm 2/3 baked chicken breast, wilted spinach, Caesar dressing
calories 200/40/120 = 360 (580 total)
chips + peanut m&ms = 350 (930 total)
Man, 1200 calories seems sooooo low! I know the snacky food was suboptimal, but even then it still seems low. As for the snacky food, what can I say? I really wanted it. I got portion controlled packages,
and it was good. I don't want it to be good anymore, but it still is. The chicken was pretty dry, but I ate it just fine...there's not an ounce of restriction in sight today.
5 pm orange 45 calories (975 total)
6.30 pm For a pre-gym protein infusion I had half a cup of cottage cheese and half a pack of farmer cheese. 90 + 175 = 265 (1240 total) So that's everything I can eat today? It is nine o'clock, so maybe I will see if I can do that...the one bad way that BF influences me is that he wants to eat when he gets home, even if it is good food, I've been trying to eat earlier, so I don't eat a lot right before bed...but if someone is nibbling delicious cheese in front of you...you don't want to say no! But maybe I can keep it to something teeny. Or just go to bed early! I want to try and go to the gym before work tomorrow because I am going out to dinner with my friend Rachel tomorrow night. She knows about the band, but hasn't seen me since before pre-op, so I am very excited to see her. She's a wonderful soul, so supportive. She's recently split up from her husband, so if you know any lovely 34-ish Jewish guys in NY/NJ, send them my way!
I'm went to the gym in the evening, but technically during work hours, so I went back for 45 minutes after I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. It's so I can get home at a reasonable hour, like around 8.45.
Day three of the exercise challenge completed successfully!


All the loot sounds good! And stream of consciousness posts are very interesting! It's just you, your life and what's going on which is great. I would of course love even more restaurant recommendations if you have them. Always interesting to me. I haven't actually been to Daniel. That's a really good suggestion. LOVE Per Se - they have a "salon menu" now which is cheaper but no reservations taken so we just went right when they opened and voila, no wait! Also, you mentioned that I should remind you about the comments you were going to make in regard to having the band with a boyfriend/spouse?
ReplyDeletethanks for all the support!
heather
Btw, I've never heard of Dirt Candy! Awesome. Only know of Angelica. I've been wanting to go back to either Pastis or Balthazar for brunch. Maybe we can do a bandster brunch at one of those before i leave????
ReplyDelete**Cough Cough** Size 20...right here! LOL. :D (No shame in my game man!)
ReplyDeleteEVIL scale! Mine has been misbehaving lately too! I think they are in on us!!!
I have noticed that food diaries work, for me anyways...I mean I keep track of all my stuff on SparkPeople, mainly because I have too for my program...but, it helps keep me honest! Its gonna be hard when I know no one else is looking at them!!! =/
1200 calories does seem low... Snacking before bed has always been a bad habit for me..I try to just have sugar free jello now if I need that something. Although I am not allowed to eat anything either yet..
ReplyDeleteKeep it up.. :)
YAY! on day three of your challenge, that is great!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad some of them fit! I should have sent you some 18 jeans. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYana - YAY!!! so glad you got them - hope they work - if only for a few weeks / months!!! Yippee! New clothes rock, don't they???
ReplyDelete