Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm so smart...NOT!

Remember how in the last post, I told you how I served myself half a chicken breast and half a baked potato, and it was delicious, but I was not going to eat anymore for a while!

Yeah, I did not take my advice!

I was cleaning up after dinner and putting a plate together for BF, who was working late. And another nibble here, another nibble there...eating standing up, too fast, probably didn't chew well enough...let to STUCK!

It was terrible. Thankfully, it didn't last long...there is really nothing to do, is there. Just wait and pray...;) After about 5-8 minutes I felt totally fine.

!!!TMI alert!!!For some reason, every time I have been stuck, that one terrible long afternoon and last night, I have the urge to have a BM. Probably cause I want to push _something_ out of my body.

It passed, and I waited a while, then drank water, which went down fine. We worked on the cake until midnight, and it looks pretty awesome for two amateurs! I nibbled on a few little pieces of cake here and there, and did lick frosting off my fingers, but I don't think it was more than a reasonable small slice of cake. Let's say 350 calories.

Off to clean and recook the lamb stew, plus the chick pea and potatoes, lentil dahl, prep the string beans and blood orange and onion salad! Didn't get to ANY of it last night. Clean the apartment, a last-minute brunch at BF's sister's place, Ben's bday party, and a little dinner party at our place later! Oh, and I get to meet up with Jenn tomorrow, and we're heading to one of her faces, Calle Ocho...I remember reading about a goat cheese appetizer that sounded delish!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oy vey! Sounds terrible Miss Yana... well, more lessons to put in the bank of learning, right?
    You'll get this down pat. I am not looking forward to these episodes, but I think that they are relatively inevitable-- as soon as you let your guard down, you can slip back to 'mindless' eating. For the time being: I'm still 'safe' in the liquid phase-- though today I made myself a whipped egg/ pureed thing and it is seemed to go down ok. Basically a viscous liquid in my opinion!
    Can't wait for mushies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going great guns Yana...keep up the good work. I have been stuck too...not nice!!!

    ReplyDelete