Two eggs with peas, 3 garlic crackers and truffle cheese eaten over an hour for a late breakfast. Cleaning and closet organizing, then the folks came over for fashion show with mama while papa napped on the couch. We picked up Eric from work and headed over to...Buttermilk Channel, a locavore, farm to table restaurant in Carroll Gardens:
A dark and stormy cocktail, small glass red wine.
and eaten next to Jason Schwartman and Sophia Coppola et famile:
outside of a goat cheese popover
3 very thin toasts with chicken liver mouse and two pickled grapes - one appetizer portion to share amongst 4, and I wasn't making sure I got my portion!
1/4 of an appetizer portion of a winter squash, ricotta and brown buter tart with a few leaves of salad
I ordered the roast chicken with greens, bread dressing and a poached egg. They served up an entire half chicken! One of the best ever...I had 3 cubes of bread, two little bites of greens with poached egg, and a little piece of chicken breast. By little, I mean like 2 "normal" bites. I also had 1/3 of a scallop and a little bit or Eric's fried chicken and waffle, with a teeny drizzle of syrup. A bite of cabbage slaw.
Shared a pecan pie sundae for dessert with all. Unnecessary and DELICIOUS! Good night!


ummm COOL COMPANY! Sounds like some amazing eating too, yum!
ReplyDeleteYum...and great company!!!
ReplyDelete