@Gen - I can eat pretty much whatever I want as long as I eat slowly and chew well. Bread is fine, although I do always toast it, just in case! This is probably why the numbers on my scale keep staying the same...but I decided I would rather lose slower, once my restriction gets better, than force myself to "diet" while I have very little. I mean, I try very hard to stay reasonable, but I get hungry, so I eat. I try to make good choices, but I don't mind eating bread for now, especially since I know that will become difficult in the future as I get more restriction.
@Girl Bandit - 16W or 18W means it is a Woman's or Plus size. So a pair of jeans from say, the Gap, might be available in size 16, but they would fit very different from a 16W by another maker.


Thanks Yana....there are so many differences between Us and Oz
ReplyDelete