Most people had the day off today, including the staff at the nice deli where I get most of my food during work - I usually get some healthier options there than what I ate today. Part of it is definitely that I am still in bandster hell - I need a fill, and I am going to get one on Friday, thank goodness! I haven't lost any weight
in a while, and I know why - it's cause I eat plenty. On the other hand, I know I eat much less and mostly make much healthier choices than I used to.
In exercise news, today was EXERCISE FAIL. I had signed up and paid for a new exercise class, not in my gym, called Physique 57. It's a combo of ballet and Pilates and is supposed to be insanely awesome. I
was scared I wasn't fit enough for it, but I decided to try it out. Scheduled the class, paid in advance - it is insanely expensive - $35 a class! Beginners get a 2 for 1 offer. And an unlimited month is $250 for beginners - I was considering doing it if I liked it - very expensive, and I know I moan and groan about my finances, but I decided if I like it and it keeps me exercising - I was thinking it would help with sagging and flab, that I am already noticing! Well, I got there, and I had forgotten my pants. Exercise FAIL.
The eating, it wasn't terrible terrible, there was no binge eating, but it wasn't great.
chocolate peanut butter zone bar - didn't really like it. was tolerable, but not good.
8 chicken mcnugets and a small fry, sweet chili and bbq sauce
subway 6 inch turkey w cheese, no mayo, scooped and toasted
75 calories Light potato chips - hope the Olestra doesn't do me in!
large skim milk steamer with sugarfree caramel syrup
steamed shrimp shumai
spicy tuna roll
shrimp tempura, avocado, and tuna roll
I was hungry all day, and I ate all day...felt like it anyway,
Oh, and my full time project will be wrapping up this week. Good thing my new part time gig is picking up - I am going to spend the morning there tomorrow and see if I can take some of the work to my full time
project to work on in my downtime...;)


What a drag you missed that class! It sounds so awesome! You have to do it and tell me how it is.
ReplyDeleteTime to gear up for that fill! Don't get too little or it will be like it is now. Get a Big Girl fill (that's what I call mine, LOL).
Have a great week - you should get your package at your BF's tomorrow, I think.
Yes sounds like you need a fill. Shame about the class...can you do a make-up one??? Good luck on Friday
ReplyDelete