12.15, interview lunch - met with another lawyer who may want me to work for him today after a morning in court. The career that I am cobbling together is definitely untraditional, but maybe it is the best thing for me. I'm not all that traditional, I guess.
I'm not going to write about it now, but I will definitely talk about it later - how I felt almost 30 lbs down interviewing. How I was perceived, or how I felt I was perceived. I feel like I have just barely crossed over into the realm of overweight from OMG fat.
small serving of crab salad with a a bit of undressed greene
2 each tuna and scallop sashimi
mint tea with one sugar
drank fizzy mineral water before, and a little bit after
5pm - small chicken w broccoli in garlic sauce with brown rice.
ate all the brocoli, most of the chicken, 2/3 rice
shrimp egg roll
then I got a diet pepsi, poured it over ice, and have beeb sipping on it. just really thirsty and really craving the bubbles.
small package peanut m&m - 250 cal.
The drinking thing is really weird. I am usually really really good at not drinking with meals, and have had almost no carbination since surgery!
No gym again today, but lots of running around town carrying heavy files, so that counts for something, right?
Also just found out today that job #1 is ending tomorrow - thank god! I can't keep this up for much longer, and it seems like a lot of new opportunities are coming up. I'm looking forward to having some more time to exercise and cook healthy foods.


Glad to hear so many jobs are coming your way, and that your weight loss is helping in the confidence department!
ReplyDeleteLike you need one more thing to do, but... I nominated you for the BB award...
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like evrything is going your way...I will look frowrd to hearing your thoughts on how you are being perceived etc....
ReplyDelete