7 am - cheese stick
breakfast - 8.30 - veggie omelet w swiss cheese and a scooped and toasted everything bagel with a scraping of butter
11 am t cashew nuts
1.30 pm half a corned beef sandwich on toasted rye bread with mustard.
half a small salad with spinach, cherry tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, feta cheese, and yogurt dill dressing. a few cranberries ended up in it as well, and were delicious. I forgot how much I enjoy cranberries or raisins in my salads. They really pep them up! Quite full but not uncomfortable.
I brought from home yesterday. However, I haven't been the least bit interested in eating them...I don't know why. So I've spent $20 on food today, and am kinda kicking myself! On the other hand, I am trying to "respect my hunger" and have appropriate portions of what I want. One of the books Gen recomended is by a therapist that has her patients carry a food bag with them, full of anything they might want, so they can always have it when they want it...not going quite that far, but I am trying to stay in tune with my cravings.
special k bar 90 cal
fiber and omega 3 quacker bar, 150 calories - chocolate and peanut butter flavor. yum.
had dinner around 6.30, and went to the gym for a salsa dance class that is not zumba.
came home at 11 pm, and had a strawberry choboni yogurt.
--


Your food always sounds interesting to me in Australia. What is the name of the book Geb reccommended??? Good work on the exercise
ReplyDeleteOh cool you got the book! What do you think? It really helped me. I did not go to the extremes she recommended (eat everything you want whenever you want), but I gave myself permission and certain foods did lose their allure.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are doing well!
I haven't gotten the book, but I read a bunch of articles and excerpts from the book on her web site - I will look up the info and post it soon!
ReplyDeleteI need to start tracking my food like you do to keep me honest!
ReplyDelete