That's what I waded through on the way home tonight. I took three different trains. I've been trying to figure out the best commute to the new job, and tonight's wasn't it. It's not very far as the crow flies, about 20-25 minutes drive, but I don't have a car, so I take public transport...which I usually love, but I'm resenting my 1+ hour commute...and I don't see where there is room for the gym in the current schedule, which MUST change.
However, my lack of gym going has not marred my stellar weight loss record of late...I lost another two pounds last night, and the scale showed a shocking 243 lbs this am!!! Crazy!
It could be my fantastic fill...it must be! I am really not hungry! I had to drink tea with my lunch today again, because otherwise, it would just have been freaky how little I was eating, and it was a one-on-one working lunch with my boss.
Work is great. Crazy, full tilt ahead - I am learning soooooo much already. The only downfall is that the office is overcrowded, and they need to move - they are looking for new space, but in the meanwhile I don't have an office or even a desk! I have to sit at whatever empty desk there is! There's no place to stash my stuff except for one closet that everyone uses. That and my commute!
Anyway, back to my eating...
a cheese stick - low fat. I will switch to full fat next time I go to the store. The LF one kinda tastes like rubber. And if I eat as little as I am eating, then I don't mind the fat and calories. As a matter of fact, I'm concerned I'm not getting enough!
a Luna bar - half earlier in the day and half at 8 pm on my way home.
two pieces tuna sashimi, soup with a few shredded veggies and 4 shrimp dumplings.
now eating some home made shrimp and broccoli. and a clementine segment.
5 little tj crackers and one slice cheese, half a square of chocolate.
HERE IS THE HUGE PROBLEM. Not enough water. I forced myself to drink a big glass when I got home. I have to get better. I don't like the bathroom at work - it's right by the door, and someone from the office next door smokes in there. Must GET OVER IT and drink more water!


Hi Yana,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment today. I am so psyched for you too. It is sooooo much better when one has decent restriction. You are right about the water. It's tough to get it all in. Have you tried flavouring it with crystal light? I seem to drink more of it if it's peach ice tea flavour...lol.
WOW!!!! Yana, I disappear from the blog scene for a few days and I return to find this fabulous news.. I am so happy for you and it sounds like all is going great.
ReplyDeleteDon't know if you read this on my blog: but Dr. Ren says full fat cheese all the way!! Fat and calories are better to satisfy you and the processed food is not as good... enjoy your cheese. :-)
Anyway: I'm excited that this fill has really worked well and you are doing amazing.
Congrats!!!! Pictures, please...
I am with V on this one - it is def time for a progress pic!! Congrats on having such great restriction. Your food intake has changed drastically from weeks prior!
ReplyDeleteMy commute has also turned into a ridiculous mess and we are looking to move closer to my office. I spend anywhere between 2 to 4 hours in the car everyday. Snow days are even longer than that. It is insane to put that time in and then have to sacrifice the gym. So I hope you can find a better way to get to work so that you don't end up giving up all your gym time!
Don't worry about eating too little. Seriously. Milk the early post-fill period as much as you can! The restriction/no hunger thing is often best, like this, for a couple weeks, and then the effect wears off a little bit - so work it while its good!
ReplyDeletey more than me...so don;t panic yet. All I had today was a mouthful of eggs, 1 skim cappucino. About 1 cup of sald and 1/2 egg which took 30 min to eat and about 1/3 cup of salmon. I have pb'ed today too. I managed a lot of water though as I got a headache from not enough yesterday. You are doing awesome
ReplyDelete