Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm melting!

Even after my Thai food fried extravaganza, I am down another pound this am, to 247. What?!

Is this is? Has it begun? The melting? Wooo hooo!

Of course, as soon as I post this, I will gain 7 pounds in the next 30 minutes, that's how it works, right?

It's raining and yucky out today. And honestly, the chances I will go out into the cold rain and walk to the gym are slim. BUT! I will clean out my closet, and the kitchen, and will go through my boxes of papers to sort and file. Today will be a productive day. And I will try to do some yoga/pilates at home. I need to take advantage of a few day off. Oh, and cook some chili with with organic beef I got at Trader Joe's last night!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, you're doing great! I had a quick question for you. I seem to remember a post at some point about your knowledge on a gluten free diet...was that you? I tried to look through your posts but couldn't find it. If that was you, could you email me, I'd like to ask you a few questions (rsandbo3@hotmail.com). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss! That is awesome! Good job with being productive, I have been a slug lately and don't wanna clean the closet...maybe next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I hope this is your band really kicking in! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Yana .. how do you do this.. I sniff my food and gain a pound.. you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great Yana, continued success

    ReplyDelete