Started with a bang as I was down to 245 lbs this am!
I don't know exactly what this means, but I think it means "You are in love, you have a great new job, spring is coming soon, and you've lost 35 lbs!!!" pthu, pthu, pthu - that was spitting three times to ward off the evil eye. I should stop bragging and talking about how awesome life is, cause I am due for a gloomy day!
Work was interesting and very fast pace. The office is too small, we're moving soon, so I don't have my own desk/computer, so I won't be blogging from work for now, but I will try to check in using Google Reader - can't comment there, so know I'm with you all the way!
I had a large tea with milk around 10 am.
Then I was taken to lunch at 4.00 pm at a Japanese place. I had some kani (crab) salad with cucumbers, light on the mayo, two pieces of age dashi dofu, which is a battered and deep fried tofu, three broccoli florets, two asparagus, and two fat slices of tuna sashimi. Drank lots of green tea before hand, and I did take a few sips while I was slowly eating, because I have been eating such small amounts recently, I didn't want to look weird in front of my new boss.
By the way, last night I also had a string cheese, not a yogurt, and I had about a quarter of a hamburger patty.
I stopped on my way home from work and got some more of my favorite Wasa crackers and found some other yummy ones that are fat free and only 70 calories per serving. I nibbled one walking home, and will have a few more now, with a few slices of truffle cheese. Eric doesn't like it, and I know that, but I bought it anyway, cause it rocks!



yahoooo on the 35!!! you are rocking!!!
ReplyDeleteI must try this truffle cheese.. everytime I read that on your blog, it sounds so good!!
a wonderful day..and your food quantities lists are shrinking! that is awesome. Goooo you.
ReplyDeleteTina
Amazing job !!!
ReplyDeleteI think it might mean "clear as daylight" or cystal clear and it fits b/c it is cystal clear that you are doing great!!!!!
ReplyDelete35...that is great! Glad the new job is working out too. ☺
ReplyDelete35- Way to go! Good luck with the new job, and again, thanks so much for posting what you eat!
ReplyDelete