I jumped on the scale this morning and saw 253 once...but I also saw 255 once. It seemed to stabilize at 254, so I will take that, even after drinks and a cupcake last night...this means I have come 1/5th of the way, and will get to 2/5th, and 4/5th...etc!
Also, I will admit that my coworkers and I have discovered the existence of a Chick-Fil-A in NYC, and are making a lunchtime pilgrimage. But that's cool. In context. I've exercised every day this week and will today as well. I'm getting off early and instead of lonely eating, I will be getting a deep tissue massage! Nice!
Yesterday's food:
8.00 am 2 soft boiled eggs with a drizzle of truffle oil, whole grain english muffin, toasted. no sign of stuckness or pb.
10.30 greek yogurt with 90 calorie Special K bar, half an orange
12.10 office mixer - pizza - two slices, one plain, one veggie. half a diet coke, over ice...sipped a little through the pizza, but just a few sips. left the crusts. no stuckage, lots of chewing, and I was the last one to leave the table.
3 pm activia light yogurt
exercise @ 4 pm - 30 minutes on the treadmill, abs, and stretching - 45 minutes
5.15 luna bar and 1 cup skim milk. forgot and ate them together. have been really good about not doing that, but today was a bad day...I will have to work on this.
8 pm 2 turkey meatballs and spinach in tomato sauce
9.30 - 2 bourbon and sodas and a cupcake at a birthday party...


Congrats on the loss! Enjoy your massage, sounds heavenly.
ReplyDeleteI agree-- congrats on seeing a new number on that scale! And good for you on the massage... I'm going for a facial pretty soon. We need pampering, if we can get it.
ReplyDelete:-)
Congrats on the loss Yana!!!
ReplyDelete