I have been very snacky in the past month. Even if the snacks are good ones, I still find that I would prefer to keep my calories lower, and cutting out snacks would help. It seems like snacking/grazing is something that gets better when you get better restriction, so I look forward to that. I've been pretty happy with my portions when I eat "meals", but I hate that I am constantly looking for food, planning my next snack, etc.
So, I decided today I was going to try not to snack...
At nine AM: One half whole wheat English muffin, one egg and one egg white, drizzle of truffle oil and teeny sprinkle of cheese, 2 wasa crackers with the last of the truffle cheese - not buying any more, as I can eat it waaaaaaay to easy!
11 am one small orange
12.45 1/2 cup quinoa pasta with tomato sauce and sprinkle of cheese and three turkey meatballs,
drank a lot of water,
waited three hours, then at 3.30 had another portion with 2 meatballs...I was HUNGRY. I am looking forward to a fill soon - I am gonna see if they can squeeze me in for a fill this week, but we'll see if that happens or not.
after that, I had a 60 cal. jello dessert, and then a greek yogurt with two spoonsfuls of strawberry preserves - that was delicious!
I headed over to my friends' place around 6 for the superbowl. I had 1.5 glasses of wine, about 10 tostitos with salsa, black bean soup with a dollop of low fat sour cream and a little piece of french bread. Delicious mac and cheese - I had one portion, and no seconds, although everyone else did. Dessert was home-made blondies, and I have seconds of that - they are one of my favorites things, and were amazing!


It sounds like you are making good food choices, I can't wait to eat normal food again, I have been on mushies forever..! It does get hard tho when we feel like we are constantly hungry, I try to have some sugar free jello or something, for me it's been doin the trick.
ReplyDelete