Friday, February 26, 2010

Yet more Friday night live blogging! And NSV!

Woke up today, to see the scale back  up 2 lbs, which is totally understandable - I was almost freaked out by the idea of losing 10 lbs in one week when I am not dieting - and I'm not!

So I've lost 8 lbs this week! Crazy, huh? Could have something to do with what I am eating...

today, for example, I had on LF cheese stick

over the course of the entire day got down a Kashi protein bar - not yummy, but not gross. 43 g of carbs, 13 g of protein, 290 calories...not a lot of bang for your buck. I did purposely choose it over the other bar that had 100 less calories because I have been eating so very little.

I also drank an entire large bottle of water, with half a protein pack in it (must look how much) and a packet of benefiber.

Came home and ate a cracker and one slice of turkey.

I literally haven't been interested in eating any more...I'm going to try and get some more protein in tonight (cheese has protein, right?) so maybe a greek yogurt, some more turkey, or an egg...

I went for the yogurt, and as I had the little pot in my hand I looked at it and thought, "Qow, that's a lot of stuff in there!" WHO AM I?!?!?  I've eaten half of the yogurt, and I'll try to finish the rest in a bit. Also, I'm eating it plain, which I haven't wanted to do for a while, adding some preserves or eating it with something sweet...

And, and...today I wore Gen's size 18 Boden dress and XL snowflake sweater from Garnet Hill! Yay for straight sizes!

AND...here's my NSV...I unfolded my Ugg boots! I got them seven years ago, and after a few years, I had to fold them down halfway cause I couldn't get them around my calves. Well, slipped them on today, and yanked them up, up, up...they fit all the way up my legs, and very comfortably!

I ended up eating a total of 4 pieces of turkey, over crackers.

The cheese and crackers came out again...I don't remember how many. Nothing crazy, but way more that I had earlier in the week.

I wanted sweets, so I pureed about  8 frozen strawberries with a dash of water, a squeeze of lemon, and a teaspoon of agave syrup. I also had about a cup of strawberry yogurt.

8 comments:

  1. You are doing wonderfully with your eating, congrats! I love the NSV, I just found some hot pink uggs and I think I may have to have them! So glad your restriction is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I had the exact same NSV today. I rolled up my Uggs! It had never even occured to me to try it before...Yay for us!

    So glad the clothes work!

    Okay, now how about the band? Does it rock or what? YIPPEE this is what its all about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for you :) Keep up that great work! isn't this band great when it is working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 pounds is an awesome loss for a week - wow!!! Keep doing whatever you're doing - its working!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mazing weight loss....keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats yana sounds like you have restrictions :)
    and a great NSV

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Yana...you have restriction. Congrats on the boots

    ReplyDelete
  8. That strawberry mix is a great idea for something when I'm feeling sweet...I'll have to try it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete