Monday, March 1, 2010

Grrrrr!

Weight this am - range of 245-246.5, depending on where I put my feet...I had a delicious dinner last night, but this is making  me very unhappy! I want the scale to continue to go down, down, down!

I even skipped a late night cookie last night (mom brought over some homemade ones to celebrate the holiday)!

5 comments:

  1. Well skipping the biscuit is a great start - keep at it.. that scale HAS to move soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dreaded bounce, ugh. Hang in there, and keep drinking water. It's the only way... ;) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all your regular gym exercise you are bound to develop muscle tone which weighs more than fat. Don't feel disheartened. If anything it shows you are succeeding! It will stagnate eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did we forget to tell you there are consequences to drinky? :)..those were calories you drank and there is after bloat as well. Have a good week with lots of water and it will straighten out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your mum teasing you??? LOL...sounds like you are bouncing...it will go lower...it will. Just not everyday

    ReplyDelete