One bit of cookie - yesterday homemade ones. The rest went to work and to Eric's folks.
2 60 cal. LF cheese sticks - yes, I bought a big bag!
large tea with milk
2 bites of my Kashi bar from Friday - I found it in my work bag. Is that gross? It kinda was, from beginning to end. Not again!
2 slices deli turkey - went down kinda hard, not stuck per se, but it wasn't great. I thought maybe I ate the first piece too fast, so I tried again in 30 minutes, but it still wasn't a happy occassion.
a cup of my kidney bean and organic beef chili! yummy!
dinner at Eric's parents - bowl of leek, potato, and zucchini soup with a dollop of yogurt.
paella with shrimp - 5 shrimp and some rice
tea and a handful of blueberries and a square of dark chocolate.
Not enough water. Will be better tomorrow. We don't have a cooler in the office, and the shops nearby are cash only, and I didn't have any after I bought tea and turkey. But I got cash tonight, so I'll have some tomorrow. I also got a lovely manicure tonight after work. And I found a library branch a block away from work! Which is exciting, because there aren't any convenient branches to my house. (I usually go on quite a hike to get the library.)


Doing great. Can't you guys drink water from the tap???
ReplyDelete