2 serving of crackers
chocolate truffle. - it didn't even enjoy it. it was just on my desk. it felt greasy, like eating chocolate butter.
TJ's non fat yogurt - it blows. I love eating the fage low fat one, but this one sucks. I am choking it down. Bletch! I think that's why I went for the crackers - cause this yogurt was so untasty!
I will not buy it again, and will try to use it in cooking or something. Maybe it would be better with some fruit or something...
I had my lunch salad, which was very tasty, but I took a quick bite and got stuck. I should clarify that there is a difference between when I say I got stuck, as in felt uncomfortable, and stuck as in it had to come back up. this was a come back up scenario. Usually when that happens, it comes up very easily. Note to self, chew greens SUPER WELL! I hope I get to keep eating them though, as I do love a good salad. Maybe I will try chopping my greens small at home.
In the afternoon I ate a 100 cal pack of oreo cakesters - blech - and a square of dark chocolate - that was nice.
I think I need to have some better breakfast foods for when I am not so restricted...I have oatmeal, that might work. I like the cheese and crispbreads, which I did last week. I am definitely looking for food more these past few days. So I called and checked on my appointments...
I have one a week from tomorrow, on wednesday march 17th with Dr. K.
Then I have another one just three weeks later with her, also at NYU with Dr. K, April 7th.
I made another appointment just 2 weeks after that, on April 21st w Gaspar in Brooklyn...he comes out to an office pretty close to where I work once a month. I don't know if I will need both of those appointments, but I think I will keep them as I want to be in find "tune"...I want to work this band this spring, and my first week after my last fill was amazing...just not interested in food! That has changed!
I'm already thinking about what I will eat tonight...bad Yana!
--


I laughed about the truffle. I was trying to figure out how it just appeared on your desk! One thing I really miss is salads and fresh veges. But am looking forward to trying them again. Hope your appointments work out for you.
ReplyDeleteI have been having a boiled egg thinly sliced up on a cracker for breakfast...it fills me up and gives me the protein to get me through the morning. As for salad, after my trip to India and then being sick for 10 days all I craved was a salad (but not allowed to eat it because of the tummy bug)...this week I am eating like a bunny and loving it! I never thought I would say a salad was heaven but it is!
ReplyDeleteHi Yana I just found your blog and look forward to reading through from the beginning of your journey. I am scheduled for surgery in 2 weeks on 3/24! OMG, so excited. Please stop by my blog to say hello...I can use all the help and encouragement I can get!
ReplyDeleteNo suggestions really on breakfast foods as I dont eat until the afternoon. If anythign I would say egss are the best in teh mornign or really crispy turkey bacon ( 35 calories per sclice ) but chew chew chew. You may not even eat breeakfast after your next fill or so
ReplyDeleteI hard boil eggs on Sunday and eat them for a quick breakfast. Just one really sticks with you for awhile, but when I am starving two really does the trick.
ReplyDeleteI also make egg cups (kind of like a crustless quiche baked in a muffin tin). They are great for breaking egg and oatmeal boredom!
And I think you are still doing great. Look back at some of your posts of what you were eating 1 month or 2 months ago and compare to your recent "bad day". I think they are like night and day!!