Fail to plan, plan to fail...
I am starting today with a tall glass of K20 protein water and a packet of benefiber.
Then I made myself a lovely large salad with romaine, mache (lamb's breath), and wild arugala, a roasted but moist chicken breast, a SMALL amount of dried cranberries, and 2 Tablespoons of spicy peanut vinagrette from Trader Joe's.
Also packed a TJ non-fat Greek yogurt, and a cheesestick.
Will drink lots of water all day, I swear! Here's what scared me - the scale was up to 257.5!!! That is a new high on this journey down, and I will not tolerate it!
I am definitely looking for food, even if I can't eat a ton of food at any one time. I am snacking like there is no tomorrow, especially in the evenings. I think per Tina, I will look to see how soon I can get my next fill!


Wishing you well. I've been trying to plan my meals but it will take time. I was so used to eating out almost all the time pre-band that it will take some planning to actually remember to figure out what I want to eat, buy food, prepare it and pack it for lunch. Great plan for Tuesday-it really is one day at a time.
ReplyDeletewoohooo-the food really does taste better from home...the food really does taste better from home...I don't know why i have to make it my mantra because it really does but sometimes it is soo much work :) YOur plan sounds excellent.
ReplyDelete