Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A whole bunch of NSV

I am officially no longer the largest size in the store - I have worn Linda's size 20 Gap pants to death...they were falling down all day. Old Navy XXL blazers and size 20 pants were too big.

Today, I wore knee highs. Pulled up. They did leave a mark, but they stayed up - that hasn't been the case in a long time.

Yesterday, when I decided to take one subway that I thought would come faster, and I saw another one coming, I booked it down and then up the stairs. I wouldn't have even CONSIDERED doing that a few months ago.

Today, to treat myself, I had a slice of pizza for lunch. That's it. Just one slice. BooYaaaa!

Tea w milk and splenda. 20 cal.
Breakfast was two cheese sticks and two light wasa crispbreads 200
Then a slice of pizza...400 cal
the afternoon kinda went to hell, but kinda not...I had one sugarfree pudding cup, and one cookie. 100 cal. Then I had two jello cheesecake cups, which were still less calories that a slice of cheesecake, and they did hit the spot. 240 cal.  Then the girl who works at the next desk to me insisted on getting me a HagenDaaz bar. I wasn't craving it, but I still ate it. It is not as bad as I feared - 300 calories...not so terrible for premium ice cream...under 1300 right now...

And I was totally planning on ordering Chinese food tonight. I want it. I've been craving it. And I am getting a fill tomorrow, so I won't eat for a few days...hopefully I will have amazing restriction like I had that first week after my last fill...but I don't think I am gonna...I think I will cook the rest of the dumplings in the freezer and call it a night, it's almost 9 pm...

Good night, all!

6 comments:

  1. Those pants have seen some wear.:) I think I wore them like 3 days a week for awhile. Yea dropping sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo!! time for some shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! You are doing so well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. This next fill should hold a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great news!!! You wont be in those larger sizes for long :-)

    ReplyDelete