Haven't been in about two weeks, but I borrowed Eric's car today to do a trial run, and went to the gym that's on my way home and has a parking lot - for those of you who don't live in New York City, I am sure you are laughing, but a gym with a parking lot is a big deal! In the hour I shaved off my commute, I got in a great workout!
Here's a little NSV - I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine today. I never thought I could do that. I thought that was for fit people! And boy did I love it! I felt soooooo good! I used music today for the first time, I usually watch tv, and I think it was great. I was listening to Lupe Fiasco and Vampire Weekend and I was so happy.
2 LF cheese sticks 120 cal
minestrone soup with beans, no pasta
square pizza slice
2 small squares dark chocolate 110 cal
teeny clementine
4 crackers - 80 cal, 3 slices cheese - 150 cal
big bowl of practically low fat lentil soup.


Great job on the workout! That is a nice NSV for sure.
ReplyDeleteI used to live in NYC for many years and just moved to L.A. a couple of years ago. You brought back so many memories in regards to "parking"... I always felt so blessed that I had a supermarket with parking around ;-) and a gym, too ;-)
ReplyDeleteGood job with the gym. I have not visited your blog in a long time and I remember that you were still waiting to be banded before I had my infection! Wow, you have lost a LOT of weight in that time... Congratulations and keep up the good work!
30 min. on the elliptical is a great NSV!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done...and you have got to love the music. I have songs just for the gym....
ReplyDelete