It wasn't pretty...I had a bad day of eating a bit too much and stuckyness...and I really should've gone the liquids route afterward, but I've been hungry...
I woke up and ate a few pieces of salami and a cracker...and got stuck. Up it came.
Still hungry...ended up heating up a frozen chicken eggroll from Trader Joe's - 120 cal - and two chicken tenders. Eric warned me not to take big bites of chicken as i stuffed one into my mouth, and you guessed it...stucky mcstuckerson! No PB.
Brunch with the beautiful ladies...Catherine gifted me with a cute skirt, I passed Kristin a pair of Calvin Klein jeans I never got to wear...They were too small always, and I passed their window...2 frozen margaritas, some chips and guac, 1/2 of my beans and rice, and one out of three beef and egg tacos. I brought the rest home, and when I went back in after a quasi-productive afternoon of shopping...stuck! Sliming and coughing, but nothing came up. I was hungry, and wanted something, so I ended up eating the other half of the JUG of strawberry yogurt! No more...at least if is all gone now...
And I kept going...more salami, onion dip made with non-fat Greek yogurt and some low fat cream cheese with a handful of tomatoes and Kashi crackers. A chocolate yogurt.A 100 cal brown rice crispy bar...I feel like there was more, because I felt like I couldn't stop eating, but in retrospect, that wasn't too bad...except i snipped off a little chunk of chicken that Eric roasted last night, and that definitely put me over the top...I got stuck again, and I felt horrible! Of course it was eaten standing up, wandering around the apartment. When will I learn that food eaten standing up is almost always gonna give me problems...it's cause I gobble and don't think to slow down and chew carefully. Oh, and I had a glass of wine!
I am taking it very easy today! Like several girls talked about yesterday at brunch, it is time to go back to basics! I need to drink more water, make sure I eat 20 grams of protein three times a day, and chew carefully...let's hope that helps get things moving, cause I was still at 245.5 this am, even without a BM. So more fiber as well!


Great to see you at brunch! Maybe you should go on to liquids after a stuck episode. Getting stuck 4 times in one day sounds scary to me -- your stomach around your band might be inflamed, and you don't want to risk a slip.
ReplyDeleteHope the skirt works out! :)