Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday's food...I'm so boring.

245.5 this am...

Breakfast...I had a few pieces of salami and a cracker. This is my favorite salami in the world, and I finally found a store that carries it a block from my new office...bad news!!! I don't think salami is very good for you...I felt a little tight after I ate it, but I was fine in a few minutes. It was right after I got up, so no surprise!

Went to Eric's folks' place, where I had tea and a piece of cheese.

Then brunch: 2 crispbread crackers with a farmer cheese spread, one with smoked salmon, the other with marinated pepper. A little serving of seafood salad in vinaigrette dressing, no mayo.
2 small spoons of mashed potatoes and a little piece of roasted chicken breast.

Tea-a-chino
A dessert plate, with 2 cookies, two little squares of chocolate, some berries, and a few little bits of cheeses.

Small plain flavor frozen yogurt, with raspberries and mochi (rice cakes)

Cheese stick
Shrimp spring roll - the unfried kind. I pb'd on it. Too dry, I guess. I know I should stay with liquids afterward, but it was a very easy pb, and I was hungry!

Few pieces of salami and three crackers.

Half a HOOOOGE container of strawberry yogurt...it's the one I said I wasn't going to buy again...but it was soooooo good!

There will be more...I'm still pretty hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment