Getting a lap-band to be healthy and even more gorgeous ;)
Getting a lap-band so as not to let weight decide what I do and how I live my life.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Almost there!
I am .5 lbs away from 40 lbs down! Here's hoping Friday brings it. Maybe I'll wear sneakers to work today and get off at an earlier stop on the subway and walk part of the way...it's a nice sunny day here in Brooklyn!
YEAH! We're moving right along together - I finalllllllllly hit it today, although I was banded almost a month before you! :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent progress, Yana! Great idea on the sneakers, it's beautiful outside today and I think less windy too.
ReplyDeleteGot my fingers and toes crossed for you!
ReplyDeletewaaaaaaahoooooo...and to celebrate by walking that is soo awesome. That will get the job done I am sure..this band is a great thing isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYour progress is outstanding; really inspiring. Enjoy the walk, it's a great night for it.
ReplyDeleteGo for it....
ReplyDelete