Sunday, March 28, 2010

Feeling better

Thanks so much for all your advice, girls. I kinda knew what you were saying, but I just wanted to hear it again.

It does seem that I need to maybe limit what I eat at work to things that def. won't give me trouble, and save other stuff for when I can take time and concentrate to be able to eat and enjoy.

I do want to note that since I have been home this weekend, taking my time and being careful, I haven't had any bad stuck or PB experiences. I think it is just a matter of that.

Saturday: 
Indian leftovers for breakfast.

I had a lunch of crackers, cheese, olives and marinated mushrooms. Half a curd cheese with flakes of chocolate and bits of dried pear - delicious! And quite a bit of protein!

Afternoon tea with 3 cookies. Then I put them away.

My friend Mo was over and craving Indian food, so we ordered it again. I ordered the same special as the night before, but only had three  bites of the app, and about half of the chicken/sauce and about 1/2 to 2/3 cup of rice. Little bit of nan bread and two bites of a coconut dessert.

Had the rest of the app for breakfast today, now going to meet friends for lunch at a delicious Mexican place in Sunset Park, Tacos Matamoros. Not sure what I will have there, but I will chew chew chew! And maybe have a margarita!

Ordered:
margarita
seafood soup
steak tostada
chips and guac.

Ate, with no problems: 3-4 sips of margarita, 2 shrimp and a few little nibbles of octopus, and two clams, VERY carefully chewed. The steak tostada, very slowly. about 10 chips with guac and salsa.
And a mini cannoli (not necessary). Delicious, and no problems at all.

Will do leftover Indian for dinner, again, slowly and carefully. And think about what I'll be having at work this week. Passover makes things interesting, because I won't be eating anything that has wheat, corn, rice, barley, oats...basically, hi protein except for potatoes.

3 comments:

  1. I find if I slow right down too, this also helps with the eating. Yay you for feeling better when you do this also :) A positive step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are back on track now!!! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) yay for getting back on track! no more pb's!

    ReplyDelete