Wednesday, March 24, 2010

small tea with milk
bottle of isopure, throughout the day. 40 g of protein, and not half bad! wish I had known about it during the liquid diet!

garlic bagel chips - small handful

12 french fries
1/2 fried chicken breast - juicy and delicious

then I was nibbling on a last bite, the phone rang and startled me, I swallowed, choked, and had a little PB. An easy one, but still, not good!

a fairly tasty protein bar from cliff. chocolate flavor. 20 g of protein.

2 wasa light crispbreads, some sliced cheese.
.5 cup green peas, knob butter, 2 eggs.

Need to go buy cheese and eat more of it. Goes down easy, protein source, and I think I need to shake up my calories a bit. yogurt is good too, but must start eating it in very baby bites. I know it's not like I ate anything, but I think i was losing better when I had my morning cheese

2 comments:

  1. because of you i'm total addicted to wasa light rye crisps! thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need pictures of all these interesting types of food...sounds yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete