Gosh, I am really slacking on my food log...maybe because there hasn't been that much eating going on...
I want to really apologize for slacking on my commenting. I really do try to read blogs on Google Reader when I can, but I can't comment on that. And I won't open blogger or lap band related blogs while I am at work...but I love y'all!
Let me try to recreate Monday:
strawberry banana greek yogurt with benefiber
1/4 scooped and toasted bagel. I PB'd on it all afternoon. Was my worst to date. I'M FINE, MAMA! Since my mama started reading my blog, I am worried that I will worry her, but I will still tell it all.
I ate some potato crisps late in the afternoon, as I was hungry and I thought they would go down easy - I was right. I see what people mean about eating around the band. I didn't have too many, though.
A very late night dinner was a few tiny bites of Eric roasted chicken and veggies. And a cheesecake cup.
Today I had a big tea with milk, spenda and benefiber - I haven't pooped in a few days and feel miserable. I went to the store today and bought a laxative and colace, which is a stool softener.
Lunch was supposed to be shrimp and chicken ettouffe, cooked by eric, but I had three little bites and a handful of garlic bagel chips and was done...had a little PB, but it was easy.
Got a greek salad from the pizza place and ate some feta off the top, a few olives, and three pieces of tomatoes.
Dinner was a knock out. Anniversary party at Eric's parents'. I brought a big bouquet of flowers. And ate more than I had all week, I think. I had a glass of red wine, a tiny portion of roasted red pepper soup and a 1/4 of a samsa, a pasty stuffed with lamb.
Then two tiny lamb chops, about three tablespoons of rice pilaf. One lula kebab, made from ground lamb. Dipped in sour plum sauce from Georgia. The former Soviet republic, Not the one south of South Carolina;)
2 chocolate dipped macarooms, a bunch of raspberries, and a bite of some other pastry. And tea.
later, a few bites of LF soft serve with spinkles. Eric was in the mood for Carvel. I threw 80% of it away.


OMG... I wish I could eat some of that Yum
ReplyDeleteHello, i'm being banded tomorrow and am on the pre-op liquid diet, reading this has made me very hungry!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hello, I read the whole of your blog and it was so helpful, thank you