11.32 am...drum roll...ready...268.5 lbs this am!!! Even though the fiber pills have NOT been doing their job.
268.5!!!
The only thing about it, is the scale gave a bunch of different readings, and this one was the lowest. I got 270 twice, 269 twice, and 268.5 three times, so I have decided to take it!
I'm pretty jazzed! Slept in late today, which was really nice, but it was after going to bed at midnight and waking up coughing at 2, then to pee and 4...I usually sleep really well, straight through the night, so this really was bothering me...add to that the last two nights I've been unable to sleep more than 2-3 hours cause I was worried about going to the hospital for tests...
I will have something to drink and go back to bed and read for a while before I clean the house, head over to visit my parents and pick up Hannukah loot, and then pick up BF at the airport! I missed him a lot!
Don't worry, I'll keep track of my intake today, and post it in annoying detail later!
Can't wait to see you girlies at the NY Bandster Brunch. Like how I have capitalized? ;) Looking forward to that a lot!
So, yesterday's intake:
1 half serving of a powder EAS shake
2 ready made EAS shakes LITE
chicken broth, and 1/4 boiled chicken breast and shopped spinach - yummy!
chopped tomato, onion, and red pepper salad
Israeli salad with 20 g protein, 200 calorie serving of farmer cheese


You are doing fantastic Yana!! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry too much about the sleep, you will get back to normal once your Bronchitis/Pneumonia settles down.
Happy Hannukah
It's wonderful to have a local support system, besides the group from my surgeon's office, Kinzie and I are fast friends now. We can share and talk about band things and ask each other questions...it is really great and you have a wonderful group there in NY. Enjoy your brunch.
ReplyDelete