Friday, December 18, 2009

Pre-op Day 11 of 14 16.5 lbs down!!!

Weigh in this am...263.5 lbs!!!  16.5 lbs down...trying to drink more shakes, more regularly. Trying to take more fiber. Trying to drink more water...

Have a big HOOGE client meeting today, hope it all goes well...will result in a nice check for me!

And a trip back to the hospital for a blood test! Check those white blood cell counts. And they won't know the answer until Monday, if I can go ahead with surgery on Tuesday. And on Tuesday, they will evaluate me for bronchitis related wellness, and the anesthesiologist will decide if we can go ahead. So there is a lot of uncertainty. And when I emailed the person at the Dr's office in charge of scheduling, laid this all out, and asked her what would be my options if we couldn't go forward...she said we'd discuss it if it happened...so no love from that direction...and I am thinking with my surgery scheduled on the 22nd, there is probably not a lot of room around there, as people will be traveling for the holidays, etc. So I am hoping for the best! I still have a little teeny cough, but I think it is more due to the dryness of the apartment than anything else!

5 comments:

  1. I had another medical issue on the week before I was schedule for surgery. The consequence was that I had to put it of for a few months but I still got there in the end. Whether it is good news or bad news son Tuesday you will be OK and get your surgery sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news on the weight loss! You are doing great. Hope your tests prove that you are good to go on Tuesday.

    Good luck with your client appointment, I hope you get it!!

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well wishes for a positive outcome on the surgery, i too, went through a few set backs, but I hope you have NONE and it's a go! Good luck and great work on the liquid pre op dieting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crossing everything so that your surgery may go ahead...keep up the positive thoughts and the great weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything goes OK. That is funny that you're dealing with the schedule, (somewhat) confidentially: she interviewed for a job in my dept before she went to that job! I will tell you more whenever we get to meet in person... I have a lot of nyu juice!
    Good luck and if not Tuesday... sooon for sure. If they put it off, which I hope they don't, maybe we'll both go on 1/4/10???

    ReplyDelete