YAY !!! and you are a brave soul for weighing this late in the day !!!!! Last time I did that I think I messed up the scale from jumping up and down too hard...lol
Well done. I hope that heart burn has cleared up. I had a similar experience taking ibprofen on an empty stomach....ouch. Great nsv's too....keep up the good work
YAY !!! and you are a brave soul for weighing this late in the day !!!!! Last time I did that I think I messed up the scale from jumping up and down too hard...lol
ReplyDeleteBTW: I just noticed your bday is 1 day before mine ;-) COOL !
ReplyDeleteWell done. I hope that heart burn has cleared up. I had a similar experience taking ibprofen on an empty stomach....ouch. Great nsv's too....keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a great way to start the weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are so brave! I stress over weighing in the morning, I just can't even think about weighing at night LOL
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! This is really amazing!
ReplyDelete