Monday, May 24, 2010

Again, with the afterwork weighing...and NSV

..stupid huh?

But I was justified...
especially when it reads 226 when I expected 229...

I wanted to do it when one of the accountants at work today, a sixty five year old who is quite proper looked at me by the copier and said: You are melting! Just melting in front of our eyes.

That felt nice.

Then he asked my secret, and I didn't want to tell him. Told him I watched my carbs, watched the sugar, didn't eat at night and tried to exercise. Felt kinda bad...he has some weight to loose himself, probably about 50 lbs. And I didn't want to tell him about the band. Just cause. I dunno why.

However, I was a TERRIBLE BANDSTER TODAY considering that my menu today consisted of:

handful of doritos
4 pretzel nuggets
2 reece's peanut butter cups
1 chocolate and hazelnut candy



It's not that I can't eat, or I need sliders, although I do really have restriction now...I  just really couldn't be bothered today. I know, I blew all my goals...I drank a few sips of water, that was about it...

I just got some Chinese takeout, so I will eat protein and avoid the rice. Will chuck it entirely, I suspect. I can eat some, but so little that I am not caring about eating very low fat foods, as long as I get some protein. Had thai shrimp last night, managed 4 shrimp, few bites of veggies, 2 bites steamed rice.

And will be back on the wagon tomorrow. The wagon of eating food that fuels me properly...I think it may be that time of month...couldn't stomach the idea of no chocolate...

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic...three pounds that you weren't expecting is like your Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about the scale. I don't blame you for not telling people at work, its not so much the telling them its the explaining how it works that stops me!
    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely compliment, "You are melting." Love it. However, you are in no way obligated to tell people about the band so dont feel bad. It's private. I don't tell everyone though I can understanding it feeling weird.

    ReplyDelete