Saturday, May 15, 2010

More sisterhood! PS, no Chinese food!

Wouldn't you know that on Saturday, when I don't have to be up until the luxurious time of 8.30, I am up at 6.30?

231 on the scale. A pound down, so obviously I did not have Chinese last night! Also no BM this am (ha - I'm a poet!) so I suspect it might be even lower...after today's haircut and fill, I think I might hit the jackpot tomorrow!

I have been noticing a lot more hair loss this week. As E pointed out, I am terrible and don't take vitamins. I don't even use the Nioxin products that I bought. Will start ASAP! Wait, gonna go take a vitamin right now...

I know why I don't take vitamins - I hate my vitamin options. Today I am purchasing a liquid multi vitamin. I don't like the horse pills and I don't really like the chewables Jen sent me...sorry, I tried!

The calcium chewables are ok, but the multi - yech!!! They make me gag!

OK, so since I am up at this ungodly hour, I am putting together the sisterhood packages. Plus, I have more stuff!

1. Old Navy Women's Plus size green and white striped polo top.
2. Ashley Stewart 16W black dress pants - slightly wide leg, although they don't say petite, they are high-watery on my, and I am onlt 5 foot 4.5 inches.
3. Alison Morgan Woman 2X white button down shirt - this is a slightly heavier cotton, and it is gathered and pleated all the way around, vertically - I loved this shirt. It is dressier than a regular button down and was great for work when I wanted to be jacketless. Also great with blue jeans. It is a wear un-tucked shirt.
4. 38D VS strapless bra - but I wore this when I was a much much larger size, cause it is strapless and needsto be tight. probably not a good option for the SUPER busty, but I'm not teeny and it worked. wasn't comfy, but when needed it did the job.
5. Cacique/Lane Bryant nighty, emerald green silky material with black lace. lace up back, sexy!!!
6. Calvin Klein 2x red knit cotton sweater/top. Not exciting, but good work basic. Stretchy and fitted, kinda.

Will post more when I get more...also, I will report what hasn't been claimed from my last sisterhood post...

xx

4 comments:

  1. well, after two unsuccessful tries (me and you), it must be time to toss those babies! I was really shocked that so many people said they were so yummy and great when I tried them...ugh. now I'm just usning flintston's chewables. now those are yum. oh, and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try the mint chocolate Viactiv chews? Not bad for me....but if not, make yourself eat 2 Flinstone's a day! Very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're a better woman than me my friend. for i succummed to the chinese food monster last night. oh well. it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the weight loss and more stuff for the sisterhood means you are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete