Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lists

Today...
morning weight 236!!! not good. very not good. Yet...today...

1. not enough water
2. not enough protein
3. not enough planning
4. lots of walking
5. a little bit of shopping, mostly of the exchanging and using store credit variety
6. bad choices for eating, but modification to make them not quite so horrible
7. trying really hard not to let the boss get to me...priceless!!!

lunch: 3 one bite cupcakes. one string cheese
dinner: kids size arby's popcorn chicken. and potato wedges, small. iced tea.
bought a bag of licorice, but it doesn't taste good and I'm going to throw it away, honest.
also bought a bag of funyions, small size. haven't broken those out yet.
coldstone creamery, had the splenda sweetened smoothie with strawberries and lemonaid. 220 calories, allegedly, and I had 2/3 of it.

walked from downtown brooklyn to past park slope, which is quite decent.

bought a pair of pants at Lane Bryant in a size 14, light cotton tan tailored slacks form their new fancy line.
and exchanges two pairs of spanx for smaller sized, F to E...
returned pants at Avenue, used up a gift card and bought two control panties - I've started to love these things. never wanted to wear them before when I was bigger, now I feel like it holds in loose stomach skin...maybe my last time in there...could it be?

My boss said he wants me to make a list every morning of things that I want to have accomplished for it to have been a productive day. That's not a bad idea at all, and I actually have been doing this for a while already. But I want to do it in terms of myself.

So...in order for me to feel that I have had a productive day in caring for myself, I want to
1. drink more water!!! I should quantify these, but I think I will start tomorrow and make that a benchmark to improve on.
2. eat more protein!!!
3. brush my teeth better - my gums are a little sensitive and I think I need to pay more attention to them

For a productive week, I would like to have:
1. done one yoga/meditation session
2. exercised for 30 minutes three times per week
3. done a hair/skin mask once per week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Making a list in terms of yourself and what you want to do to take care of yourself is a fabulous idea. In fact, I might 'borrow' it.
    Hang in there, I think you've made incredible strides.

    ReplyDelete