Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hungry!

This fill has not really resolved the hungries.

Today, I had a tea with steamed milk. Then greek yogurt and a little bit of cereal, corn pops if you must be exact. I skipped the chocolate cake that was offered, had 8 almonds. Then I ordered a chicken bento box and had the entire miso soup, whole portion of chicken, small portion of white rice, two shrimp dumplings and 4 pieces of sushi roll. I left 2 pieces, and a bit of rice. What can I say? I was hungry.

What I didn't need was the three brownie bites that I didn't eat yesterday, nor the hershey chocolate bar.

This is definitely more than I was expecting to be happy with. This wasn't a matter of stuffing myself at all, I was hungry. So I ate. Maybe I need a little more fill. I stupidly got on the scale just now when I got home and didn't like the number...it doesn't count, cause it is evening, but I hope it gets better overnight...;) I am drinking flavored water now to make sure that happens!!!

I'll be having some nibbles tonight as well, nothing too heavy, but I'll have something.

4 comments:

  1. -you might get a delayed fill effect. It has happened to me a time or two. Even as long as two weeks out.

    -I would make your next fill appt. now though.

    -Remember you are still losing so no worries. Look at it as a bonus you get to eat and lose. That is great!!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayeb give it some time. My fills usually kick in a week or even 2 later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's true. fills do sometimes take a week or so to kick in. which i never bought into that theroy till it happened to me and i had to get an emergency unfill. give it time, however at least you're still losing or maintaining. sometimes we have to focus on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yana. . (in ghost-like voice). . this is your conscienceeee... Call your doctor today and make an appointment for another fill.

    Think about planning your meals a day in advance for a bit to help you make better food choices. Your office sounds like a minefield of cr@p food -- I know it can be hard to resist. Ever since I started losing, a woman who works near me started keeping a bowl of candy on her desk. I tell myself it's all poisoned, and that helps me to pass it up. If I didn't, I'd be eating that cr@p every day, and I don't even want it.

    ReplyDelete