Monday, May 17, 2010

231 lbs. After two days of liquids. Any day now, I'm expecting to lose weight. Any day now...

OK, to be honest, I totally sucked yesterday. I had some chicken broth for breakfast, and a slim fast low carb shake for lunch. Then I ate a peanut butter cup, just one, but still! I let it melt in my mouth. And then during a FOUR hour meeting on Sunday night, I ate most of a pack of Starburst, lettering them melt in my mouth. Came home at 10.30 pm and ate half a bowl of egg drop soup and some Schezuan style tofu, which is super soft/mushy, delicious and a great protein source. No rice, etc.

So can I really expect to lose weight? I still am a stubborn pound away from 50 down. Even on my newer slower weight loss schedule, I was supposed to get here over two weeks ago...oh well, it's gonna happen. Sooner rather than later if I stop eating garbage. 

Today I am officially on mushies. Yogurt, I plan on eating a lot of yogurt today. Maybe some more tofu.

1 comment:

  1. do get so down on yourself. it's going to be ok. you're going through a really tough time right now with the stress of your job and trying to find a new one. looking for a new job is always stressful, regardless of the situation. stressful times make it very hard to lose weight. i'm going through a situation like that myself. not with a job, but preparing for another surgery. just remember that we may not be eating very clean, but it's still less than we ate before being banded. much less. and you have the support of all of us. hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete