First, in a series of why do I do this to myself moves, I got on the scale after work today, and was down! 228.5!! Woo hoo!! But that is neither here nor there. First, I have weird sickness - only on the left side - I have a nasty runny nose and post-nasal drip sore throat, but only on the left side. Right is totally fine - medical people, is this normal? Will I infect the right side after a while and be sick twice as long?
So, I had decided to bring on my 50 lbs down (which has stuck, by the way, although I have not been eating as I would like) by getting a haircut. To celebrate the 50 lbs down, I decided to buy myself a little something...
an orange Lily Pulitzer tunic in an XL!!! XL!!!! They've taken down the picture, but here's one of the detailing and color - I love this color!!!
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/lilly-pulitzer-sea-breeze-orange-tunic
I was very nervous to order this, as I got it online. RuLaLa - do you RueLaLa? It's wonderful. Please use this link to sign up, if you do, and I get a little coupon. They do daily sales on specific designers or companies, all very discounted. http://www.ruelala.com/invite/yanahelps
Anyhow, so I ordered it...an XL! Not a 1X, not a XXL...just XL...it came in the mail this morning to my office and I snuck it into the bathroom just a little while ago, and tried it on, over my top - it fit!!! Will look better a few pounds down, like in the middle of summer...but it totally and completely fit!
This was sooooo awesome. Totally made my day. And I'm Brazilianing my hair, when I can find the time...it's a 50 lbs down gift from mumsy. xx, mumsy!!!


That is a wonderful NSV! You should celebrate!
ReplyDeleteOh I just looked at those on Rue! So pretty! I'm glad it fit.
ReplyDeleteoh lovely tunic! I love it and your NSV :)
ReplyDeleteTina
Love it and I totally heart Rue. That and every other invitation-one-day-only-sale place!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and I think that colour will look great on you
ReplyDeleteYEAH! Congrats! It's all coming together for you, I can feel it. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! you are doing great.
ReplyDeleteLove Ruelala!
ReplyDeleteGet my designer duds...
My sister got the brazilian and loves it! ROCK IT BABY!
Lily is the best! The color will look amazing on you - congrats on your milestone! Celebrate it big.
ReplyDelete-Jennifer
Yana.. thanks so much for your kind words of support.. Totally love Rue stuff.. wonderful feeling when we have so much more to select from ..
ReplyDelete