That's how I think of the weight, in decades...the 30's are gone, I'm in the 20's now!
Hopped on the scale and expected it to have bounced, but it was still 229.5...woo-hoo!!
Talk about happy day!
This fill is interesting...I had 2 days of crazy gurgles and was scared to even drink too much, although nothing bad happened. Then yesterday I was v. hungry during the day, and ate what I thought was a lot for three days after a fill of 8.0 cc's...but there was no snacking later. I had a package of brownie bites in my hands at nine thirty pm and I ate one bite and put the rest away. No cheese, no olives, no nibblies...
I need to get my head around how LITTLE can I eat and be satisfied as opposed to how MUCH can I eat before I get a signal from my body/band that I've had enough. I don't always do this, but sometimes.


Yay!! I hope to see you in the 220's soon. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou can do this! It's such a headgame. I am having some similar struggles, although I am so tight right now, not much will go down, so there's no debating it anyhow...
ReplyDeleteCongrats - you are shrinking!
Congrats on the great progress, Yana. Getting used to how little we can eat vs. how much is an ongoing process, but every day gets us closer.
ReplyDeletei totally think of those ten pound stretches as decades too! Congrats on still being down 50! I always worry it'll go back up too!
ReplyDeleteA total headgame! Doing great! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYeah!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Yana!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon you love going down into a new set of numbers!! I sure do :))
ReplyDeleteGreat work...I have been gurgling for 3 weeks straight. It is so embarrassing
ReplyDelete