I think it is time for a fill...The last three days have been an eating frenzy for a bandster...
But not angry eating, so that's something.
Saturday, I had 2 poached eggs, a portion of home made chips, and two thin slices of toast! And three tea-achinos - my invention - tea with steamed milk and Splenda.
Then three chunks of lobster from a delicious lobster roll.
Dinner - half a veggie burger with cheddar cheese, no bun. A few bites of black bean and corn salad and more than one helping of potato salad - no mayo, just nice olive oil and vinegar and fresh herbs and scallions. They were small, to be sure, but it felt like a LOT. And two small slivers of cheesecake. Maybe three...if you count the little bits I ate while I was "evening out the edges". And a tea spoon of ice cream.
Sunday was a little bag of chips in the am, few bites of grilled calamari salad, and a half portion of risotto with crab and asparagus, and the outside crust form a slice of bread with butter. A whole bunch of plaintain chips with tomato and garlic salsa, shrimp in roasted garlic sauce with beans and rice - I ate all the shrimp, and about 1/3 of the rice and beans. And a few pieces of friend plaintains with mango salsa. This was a big potion, the most I've had since my last fill, I think...maybe except my sad chinese food rice binge - I tried to eat more protein than carbs - and it wasn't forced, I was hungry! Maybe not at the end, then I was full, the unusual lower belly thanksgiving full, and I didn't like it!
Monday - nothing all day, until around 3.45 pm, when I got a three strip meal from KFC - I'd been craving for days. And I actually finished it over about 45 minutes! Three chicken strips with BBQ sauce, a small portion of mac and cheese, and a biscuit! I was shocked I could eat so much. Then a small peach frozen yogurt with mochi from red mango. A vodka martini with an old high school friend - met a buddy of her's who's wife works in my field and he offered to connect us for any job leads.
Then a tapas joint where I had 2 glasses of sweet sangria, a whole bunch of tapas including garlic shrimp with one small slice of bread, half a slice of flatbread with crab, a slice of flatbread with mushrooms, a few bites of cheese, half a chicken croquette, a few bites of roasted potatoes, and about a half of a creme brulee!


i'm right there with you! i have another week of this endless eating before my next fil that i desperately need!
ReplyDeleteDoes sound like a little fill might be in order. I also have to say that your food always sounds so delish compared to what I eat!
ReplyDeleteoh I am so with you...my fill disappeared this week! I am on a frenzy...eek Dialing the fill doctor as we speak.
ReplyDelete