Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Picture pages...

So, I really don't like the blank/dour look on my face, but this is me in Catherine's dress heading out to the wedding a few weeks ago...I don't have any full length shots, unfortunately, but I felt wonderful.

Catherine also loaned me another dress to wear to a bat mitzvah last weekend, but it was cut quite low, and since it was just a luncheon afterward, I felt a bit self conscious. I decided to go with the outfit below:
That's my cousin A, me, my boyfriend E, and A's wifey, B in the first pic, and in the second one, E is replaced by my cute mommy! Hi mommy! (My mom's been reading my blog for a little bit now, and even though she doesn't comment, she reads some of yours and loves to write me notes about how you all are doing great!)


Here's a before, from a year ago! This was a size 4 jean from LB, and it was tight - I have just retired my size 2 jeans.

15 comments:

  1. You look awesome, Yana. And more importantly, you look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. It was so great to see some new pictures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking amazing! Absoultely amazing! And I love/envy your curly hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow what a great difference, you are doing great...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow....look at the difference. You look gorgeous in both pics....love the peach colour on you too. So nice to 'see' you. Hope today was better for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! and are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your looking great Yana!!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics! you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just exude happiness and confidence. Love these pics. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a change!!! You look sexy in that black dress! And how cute is your mom? E too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look awesome!! Is the skirt in the 2nd photo from me too, or is that a different one? Also, I loved your Sisterhood post -- it is so awesome that you are sharing so much clothing with everyone! Get people to send you photos if you can-- always fun to see them on the blogs!

    ReplyDelete