Stress levels are still high.
I am planning on doing work this weekend, which I swore not to do, but it's a project that needs to be done and I never get to it in the office, too many interruptions and calls to make and answer and clients need things etc...
Last night I had 2/3 of a greek yogurt with honey and 8 almonds.
Today was a very carefully chewed string cheese, which didn't cause me any problems.
Lunch/dinner was a chicken kebab, a spoon of shepard salad with feta, and some rice. 1/2 a slice of watermelon. Then I had some more rice. It's a lovely pilaf and gives me no issues whatsoever.
Not enough water. Will try to drink more. Must try to drink more.
Tonight going to stop by friends, maybe go chew out some live music - I used to do this a lot, sometimes several times a week, but I stopped because it was awful feeling like the fattest girl in the bar/club. And standing for a few hours kinda sucked. Tomorrow morning I am heading to a Bat Mitzvah in Joisey for my little cousin, and I'll be wearing Catherine's dress! I'll try to take some snaps.


Have a good weekend - hopefully you can de-stress.
ReplyDeleteWe need pics! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG ...just cathcing up on your blog and feeling your pain.....my fav binges were not cutting it for me either...wah...but liove the band for that. Sorry you are having an awful time at work and please post a pic of you in Catherines dress
ReplyDeleteSounds like you need a mini spa day after this week Yana.. take care of yourself too!!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the stress and my band has been tighter resulting from stress so watch out!! Anyhow: have fun at the party and hope you share some pix afterwards-- you are sure to look like a million bucks girl!
ReplyDelete