Friday
I don't remember...there was chili. And water. And maybe some other stuff? I was still on mushy food...
Saturday
ordered corned beef hash and poached egg and a biscuit. ate 1/2 egg, few bites of corned beef and potatoes and less than 1/4 of biscuit with gravy. tea with milk and sugar.
a good walk, then another tea with milk and some nibbles of delicousness - lemon ricotta fritter, the size of a Munchkin from Dunkin' Donuts. Nibble of a brownie and half a chocolate chip cookie. Bite of biscotti - it was a basket of amazing baked goods.
Wedding...few bites of seafood - there was beautiful and copious raw bar, but I stayed away from the clams and oysters. tried a bit of crab leg and bit of lobster tail, but didn't go super easy so I passed. Two crackers with cheese. 1/4 of , but very little. One tiny lamb chop. half glass wine.
one cherry tomato. 1.5 little red bliss potatoes. 1/4 portion Chilean sea bass. Little piece of Eric's filet mignon.
Dessert: 2 bites chocolate molten cake. one banana chunk and one strawberry from the chocolate fountain. mini canoli. 2 Maulibu and Pineapples. 3 Milk Duds from the candy bar. One small bite banana crepe. 1/2 roll crust with butter.
Sunday
1/2 fried egg
2 finn crisps
3 bites lamb sausage
few ramps.
2 bites salad
2 bites liver - i LOVES liver
3 french fries.
2 bites bread crust with butter
AND...STUCK!
waited for it to pass, but no luck. I was sitting at a restaurant waiting for it to go. a place I took people to, and then I couldn't eat...I went around the corner and got some papaya enzyme. it helped!
of course I was hungry, so later on I took the leftovers to go and nibbled on them on the go. and ate too fast with a big bite and got totally stuck, panicked, and ended up puking between booths at Coney Island. It was fast but gross...lots of snot as well. On the plus side, no one noticed...and I rode the Cyclone that day.
I had a few dulche de leche candies yesterday, and a cookie.
At dinner I had two Finn Crisps and two slices of cheese and a little slice of cream cake. I do mean little.
Monday
1/2 cup chili
strawberry greek yogurt
little feta olive filo puff
ten little chicken dumplings with a drizzle of olive oil and vinegar


No comments:
Post a Comment