Up to 225 lbs this am, although I wasn't able to go number 2 this morning and I had just had three days of eating creamy clam chowder and ice cream every single day in Cape Cod.
Work is nuts, stressful but not because I am being made to feel like a failure, but because it is so non-stop and there is simply no way I can even get to where I need to be in terms of stuff done...so I prioritize and ass kiss to my boss because that way he is nicer to me. Because that makes me less miserable.
Still no mortgage...
E has gained a few lbs. Like up 15 from his low. On the other hand, he's had saga with his medical practice and just got the first fill in 6 months. .5ccs. He is two years out now, down about 100 from his high, but regained 15 of it. He's not happy.He hasn't had any of his one year work ups, even...none of them! He has an appointment in three weeks to do that all, and maybe he'll get more fill then and more restriction.
We've just made the winter of healthy eating pact. Fish at least once or twice a week. No junk. Lots of veggies.
And I am still not exercising and still not drinking enough water and still not eating enough protein.
Today I had:
Veggie and bean soup (minestrone, but I think they forgot the pasta) with a packet of cup of noodle chicken soup mix in it (I crave salt like no tomorrow.)
lean cuisine lemon chicken. 250 calories and 18 g protein.
a few sips of a starbucks chai latte. it was soooooo sweet I couldn't drink it, even after I diluted it with hot water!
part of a snack pack of cheezit crackers.
one potato samosa
will have mushroom and seafood chowder that E is cooking up right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment