Well, I am pretty sure I don't need to do a pouch test. Yesterday I ate a few pretzels and drank two packets of Lipton Cup of Soup. Around 8 pm I had a kid's meal from McDonalds (nuggets). And proceeded to pull over in the ghetto (east new york) and puke by the side of the road. Came home and had a little soup, beans veggies and some pasta. With a sprinkle of cheese. And I had a touch of the 'burn at 5 am.
Today I tried to eat some liver and potatoes (I really like liver a LOT), but I kept PBing. Like three times. Fountains of saliva. So I stopped. I had half an oreo and a startbucks green tea lemonaid. Later I had three sugar free chocolate puddings.
I met up with friends from out of town after work. On my way I had an urge to buy an apple. I had a few bites. Had a hard time with the skin. I went to meet them at someone's house. I met one of my "friends" there...she's a f*cking c*nt. I rarely use that word, but it applies here. I don't have the energy to detail this story, but she sucks. I'm not "hurt" but just pissed off and don't understand why I wasted so much energy on this relationship over the years. I'd been starting distance myself because this was not a value added relationship - she added nothing to my life. I don't choose friends based on what they "do" for me, but because there is something about them that I like. And I was realizing I didn't like anything about her except her husband, who is a friend of mine as well. So I was trying to get some space. And she proudly "called me out" on it. She's super competitive and has an incredible superiority complex. And she actually wouldn't let me into the apartment and had this conversation with me in her hallway. So there, I did go into it. Sorry, I'm not sorry that I don't want to be your friend. I was just hoping to avoid an awkward explanation.
At the bar I had a Maker's Mark and ginger back, two chicken potstickers and 1/4 of a plate of nachos. Yum. Later I had 1/4 of a slice of pizza and one small sip of soda.
I was suppose to leave for a vacation tomorrow morning, but instead I am going to work. I just have too much that is time sensitive AND I have my cousin's bat mitzvah on Sat morning. So I will stay, E will go, and I will meet him Sat night in Cape Cod for three days of mushroom picking, vodka drinking, and clam chowder.


I think I need to do a pouch test....hmmmm. 15 mths post op and I"ve never tried that.
ReplyDelete