Saturday, October 16, 2010

phoning it in.

still hovering around the same weight yesterday. This morning I was 223.5 lbs, pre bathroom visit.

Yesterday, I ate...

120 calories of chips
about 6 cookies from pepperidge farm
at seven pm, I went over to E's parents' place and had:
small bowl mushroom and seafood bisque, with minimal amount of cream/butter (E made it)
1.5 ryvita crackers with cream cheese or goat cheese and a bite of smoked salmon
2 bites baked fish
2 slices st andre cheese, bunch of raspberries and 2 pieces dark chocolate.
came home and ate some baked chicken and indian veggies in sauce, with the excess oil poured off.

not nearly enough protein, about a total of one glass of liquids the whole day...eeeeep!

woke up at 5 am today, coughing like whoa.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a huge typo in that one...I fixed it and here it is:

    How late did you eat your last meal? Is it happening no matter how early dinner is? I suffer the gag thing if I eat at night but if I stop before 7pm and drink a cup of tea or water in the evening I am OK.

    I had popcorn last night at 9...I paid the price in the middle of the night. Not a horrible episode but enough for me to open my eyes and say a mental cuss-word at myself for eating the popcorn.

    The other thing might be the spices at dinner. They give me indigestion. I can deal with the indigestion at lunch but if I eat the same at dinner I have nighttime problems.

    Stuff to ponder anyway. I really hate the acid reflux big time!!! I hope you can sort it out so you can keep restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today has been a good protein day for me too :/

    That a really good question Tina! I ate kinda late last night then went right to bed.. my throat hurt this morning. maybe it's because it was so late!

    ReplyDelete