Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Low!!! Bikram Day 2 - 2 out of 2 so far!

Imagine that, exercise works!

I hit a new low tonight! 221! Fully expecting to get under 220 by the end of the week. And there is just no going back to the 20's after being in the 10's!

I made it to yoga last night at 6.30. There was a long story how everything tried to foil  me, but I persisted and accomplished. Came home and ate a roast chicken...well, I had breakfast of three bites of egg and gyro with tatzikki sauce, lunched on a handful of almonds, then had roast chicken and black beans for supper. Kinda late, but sooooo good. E and I split a roast chicken, and I ate about 1 breast and 1 thigh...didn't have a protein shake, but got lots of protein, so I felt good.


I was in yoga from 6pm-7.30...then this morning at 6.30 I was in class again. Had a mango coconut water. Lunch was a piece of baked tilapia with a few bites of a veggie salad with real sour cream...so delish! Radishes, scallions and dill with real full fat sour cream...my downfall was my 22 year old coworker who started eating my favorite mustard and onion pretzel bits....then after lunch my coworkers friend suggested a candy for dessert...they didn't sell singles of the candy I wanted so she bought me a whole bag! I shared a lot, but I probably had about 7 caramels...then when we realized we had at least another hour of work at 9 pm tonight, my coworkers and i broke open a box of chocolates a client had brought in, and I had 4 candies...I had a glass of whole milk with it to add some protein. Just got home, and fixes a little salad of tomato, basil, a little bit of cheese and leftover baked chicken. Gonna drink a big iced tea first, then eat...while watching Sons of Anarchy, one of my indulgences!

Up at 5 am tomorrow, not for yoga but to call overseas for work. Yoga after work tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Yay for 2 out of 2! So far I have not been doing so well with the exercise - I was hoping for 3 of 5 this week....haven't gone yet! Definitely need to get my butt there today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new low.. keep using your momentum and keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!!! I'm proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete