Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bikram Day Three

I was up at 5 am calling Europe for a client, after three hours of conference calls I started doing my own work, then ran to print, a few sips of tea and a few bites of a Kashi peanut butter chocolate bar - delish, but it came up. Not sure what it is, but I am super duper tight in the morning. This was around 12.20 pm.

Then I ran to court, managed my jobby job work by email and phone...got out of court at 4, bought vitamins, had half an Odwalla Chocolate Protein drink, 10 cashews, and went to a 5.30 yoga, got a pedicure (not luxury, my callouses were horrendous) supermarket, dishwashing, now a chicken liver, some turkey breast, hummus, and a wasa cracker or two. Two bites of pineapple, but I have developed this semi-yucky habit of spitting out fruit pulp - don't want to get stucky.

I need bed soon. 5.30 am for 6.30 yoga class.

2 comments: