Somehow, despite a not terribly happy with myself eating day yesterday, this morning I weighed in at 219.5 on my friend's scale!
I am scared to claim it, because it's not my scale, but...I think I will!
I am going to try to avoid New Low Syndrome by eating well. This morning I had food early at 9.30 - two slivers of sharp cheddar spread with no sugar added apply butter. Waiting for it to "perculate" and go down, not uncomfortably but noticably. Am going to try really hard to drink more water in between meals. I don't usually drink with meals, but when I got here last night I was both hungry and thirsty, so I did...
I didn't get to go to yoga Friday either, but I understood that on Thursday night...I had to get up early in the am, clean and pack for the weekend cause a whirlwind of clothes covered most of my apartment and E was reduced to minimal living space...
My coworker brought in homemade pastries that grandma had made, so I had a bite in the morning.
Lunch was a bite of mushroom/cheese quiche that didn't stay down and two bites of seafood filling from a crepe. Didn't stay down either. I didn't try the chicken cutlet, cause was a bit dry and I thought it wouldn't be idea.
Around 4 pm, I had the rest of the pastry and a piece of sponge cake and a cup of tea with milk and splenda.
bought some salami to take to dc with me, and got 5 potato vareniki, which are like little wontons...ate those for dinner on the subway. thought about buying chips and candy for the bus ride NYC to DC, per what I would have done before, but opted to stick with a bottle of water. I had a Lara bar on the bus, which was tasty, but gave me a bit of heartburn, so I took a Prilosec. I always carry them, but don't take them very often.
when I got to my friend's house, between 11.45 and 2.30 I picked at some Peruvian roast chicken with spicy mayo and had one bite of spinach and two of plaintains. Then I ate a few slices of salami. And ended the night with 4 teaspoons of ice cream. And had two lemonade accented waters.


Claim it girl! :) Way to go!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Yana!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! You've got this!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching a new decade and YES: watch out for new low syndrome !!
ReplyDeleteI am being very strict with my eating right now, doing a kind of modified 5 day pouch test to get all of the simple sugars/ unnecessary carbs off of my plate.
It is working on day one, so far... keep up the great work and never give up!