Monday, October 4, 2010

226.5 this am

pre-bathroom, as that seems not to be happening this morning.

I proceeded to eat a few crackers and ate at 11 pm when E came home and wanted a snack. Blergh.

I am taking a can of home made minestrone soup with me to work today. And going to eat some of the yogurt and stew I have in the fridge there from my planned food last week that I canceled to eat with my coworkers.

4 comments:

  1. You and I are literally neck to neck in weight right now. Are you like me and just drooling thinking about Onederland? LOL!

    You're also being good. I am SO not a soup person. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back on track today-- that's what matters. Put the mistakes and misteps behind you and live in the NOW. You can do this-- remember: it's not the destination, it's the journey and you're on it. So make the most of it.

    I suggest keeping a written (or blogged) food journal. keeps me very honest whenever I've strayed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a new day, another chance. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say Hi! and That I think its great that you back on track! I just found your blog the other day and I just finished reading through it! I'm from Brooklyn too and I had my surgery in July with Dr. Kurian! I really like reading a blog by someone who has the same Dr. and lives where I do! Keep up the good work! 55 pounds is great!!!

    ReplyDelete