Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yana eats

Tuesday:
It was  not a good day, ladies.
I had a LF babybell cheese.
then I ate about half a package of stella doro swiss fudge cookies throughout the day...
i haf half a lean cuisine garlic chicken pizza
small bag of funyuns
2/3 a small bag of doritos
mango martini
lychee martini
deep fried eggplant app
little bit of hanger steak and veggie fried rice w peanut sauce
a bit of cookie dough ice cream, about one serving, maybe 1.5

Of course I was 2.5 lbs less this morning...

today i had three sips of a white hot chocolate and one bite of onion bagel with butter
miso soup
one tempura shrimp
teriyaki chicken with a few bites of veggies and rice
boston cream donut
three doritos
cup of mushroom barley soup
chicken breast with bbq sauce and roasted veggies are in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment