Friday food: 2/3 of a bag of honey mustard pretzels, portion of potato dumplings. jasmine rice with panang curry gravy on top
Satuday: brunch at a favorite place, had tea with sugar, sip of bloody mary and then passed it on. A big slice of toasted cranberry and walnut bread with butter and marmelade, and 1/3 of an omlet with smoked artic char, cream cheese and scallions. Two bites breakfast potatoes.
came home, had a small portion of fried rice with a scrambled egg and handful of veggies.
Dinner was a party: I cooked lentil soup with chard and herbs, had a small bowl of that. Then cauliflour fritters with lime yogurt sauce, had 2.5 of those. butternut squash with pomegrante syrup and mint/garlic yogurt, two slices, and chicken with safron, honey and hazelnuts, about 1/3 of a large breast.
Dessert was meringues that I made with rosewater and pistachios, and I had about 5 little bite sized ones throughout the evening, and my friend brought pumpkin chocolate loaf, and I nibbled on two slices through the evening as well. Had a glass of wine. Yum.
Sunday, so far. 220.5 lbs. Israeli couscous with mushrooms and herbs. Two more slices pumpkin chocolate loaf and two meringues.


Your party foods sound so tasty, just reading this post made my mouth water! Any chance you'd post up some recipes?
ReplyDeleteHi Yana,
ReplyDeleteI have a question for you. Do you mind telling me what practice you use in NYC? I think we've written before, but my situation is that my doctor's main office is in Long Island. He is suppose to be in the city once a month for surgeries & fills. He just cancelled for this month. I don't have a job I can just drop and run to LI. I've been having problems with them and feel it's time to switch. If you don't mind, I'd love to talk to you about the practice.
My blog is whataloser125@blogspot.com or feel free to email me at erica_keenaghan@vzw.blackberry.net if you don't want to put it out there so publicly.
THANKS!!!!
Erica