Monday, January 10, 2011

Someone has a case of the Mondays

and it's me.

Ok, Monday morning weigh in - 224 lbs. Yes, I have bounced 5.5 lbs from my new low last week. Is it real weight? Probably not, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it!

Yesterday, I ate more leftovers from Saturday night, veal marsala, spaghetti with clam sauce, Caesar salad - leafy greens are DEF a problem with my band, and I had a session of PBing after the salad.

Dinner was Chinese food - I had egg drop soup with a handful of crispy noodles and about 1/4-1/3 or a portion of General Tso's chicken. No rice.

I'm going to really concentrate on hydrating today, I am pretty sure a lot of those pounds are retained water.

To do today:
1. update credit documents for mortgage, because it will have to be extended
2. make a really good to do list for work for me and for my two direct reports. (that was a sucky part of the promotion, I know have to manage people, one of whom is a good friend and peer)
3. really drink a lot of water/tea
4. Get some protein! At least 40 g before dinner.

Results:
1. I requested what I need from other people and clarified exactly what goes where and when.
2. I did not make a good to do list. But got some other work done...still frightfully overloaded and we have a management consultant who is making us break everything down by task and write manuals and make videos and etc...I see the value, but I have too much to do!
3. Drank 1.5 cups of tea. not good.
4. Had about 30 g of protein and discovered an amazing new snack - greek yogurt with chocolate syrup!!!

Food:
2% Chobani yogurt with about 2 teaspoons of nestle quick
small bag of cool ranch doritos
lean cuisine chicken friend rice
one bite lemon pound cake
about to have some lemon chicken and mushrooms cooked by the lovely E
will have a square of dark chocolate to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment